Followers

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Out to Lunch

In the low 40s this morning with a beautiful sunrise.



Still muddy in the front paddock and so grateful to have the area under the shed roof to feed hay.


No jacket for Little Wonder and he was very happy about that.



After chores Gary and I picked up a lot of sticks that had blown down in the last two wind storms.

The neighbor's chickens were out on their front lawn....happy not to have snow.
At 11:30 my friend, Barb P. arrived and I drove us in to Rorbach's for our semi-annual lunch.  Nice to catch up.  We got there early and I was amazed that they had a full house by the time we left.  As Covid is going nuts in our county, in the future I plan to stick close to home, avoiding big crowds. 
The rest of the afternoon was spent relaxing by the fire.


Are we in a rut or a groove?
Night all.

 

No comments: