Followers

Thursday, December 2, 2021

54 Degrees and Taking a Dive

We are in the new "Windy City."  Crazy all day.





Mid morning I went to a friend's for a lesson on a new to me MacBook Air.  Before leaving, I could not resist taking a couple photos of his hibiscus blossoms.  So gorgeous!

At 1 I was at the library for an afternoon of bridge.  So happy to be using my brain.  The Christmas tree there was beautiful.
On the way home I went to Wegmans and got to the farm after dark and made a little more pasta to add to the leftovers from last night.  I also picked up a roasted chicken....


and made a spinach salad.
A very nice combo.
Night all.

 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Well we had a wonderful but windy day here too. I didn't go riding like I planned because of the winds.

However, it was sunny and warm. All the mules took naps flat out in the pasture!

Now winter will come to visit.