Followers

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

A Winter Picnic for Dinner

There was snow on the ground this morning and it all melted by this afternoon.  About 38 degrees and another very grey day.  Little Wonder hangs out with me while I clean Rebel's stall and only moves when he has to.

After chores I walked the fence line and picked up any manure that was out there.



The pond has disappeared, but we still have water in the ditch.






Blossom number two was waiting for me and it's a beauty.

Lately, every afternoon has been a replay.

For some reason I was in the mood to make potato salad.


I watched Cooper's ball game while getting things ready for dinner.  They won!
When Gary got home from the game, he grilled out some white hots and I put together a quick tomato salad.  Summer tastes.
Yes, I finished binging another series.
Night all.



 

No comments: