Followers

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Post # 7107 Grace Visits Elliott

Much better weather today.














At 11:30 I went out to rake the indoor as Karen and Grace were coming out
to ride Angel and Elliott.



Grace used to own Elliott and gave him to Karen last summer.
He had been at camp with Rebel during the last year.
After a brief warmup, Elliott and Grace were in sync.
She ended by riding him bareback and had him put one knee down
so she could hop on from the ground.  What a sweet boy.
Unfortunately I had no idea she was going to do that and did not
have my camera ready.  Elliott knows several tricks.
At any rate....they knew each other and you could see it.
Karen has been riding Angel Western.



Angel is looking good in her Western tack.




So glad there was no wind and the sun came out,





Chore duty tonight.  The moon was waiting for me.


I need a nap.
Night all

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

Blue tinge to the snow, the moon all readt, horses in covers, bare trees, that is one super photo., my pick for today out of a host of beauties.

Val Ewing said...

Winter has beauty too! The horses look like they had fun!