Followers

Saturday, December 5, 2020

Post #7085 Why Do Horses Like To Roll In The Mud????

Another dull, rainy, muddy day.




After chores I went over to the indoor to close a gate so I could bring in the 
lawn tractor to drag the ring.  As soon as I got there, the quartet ran in.



After they left, I was able to get the job done.
All the leaves were off the willow tree, so I mulched/mowed that
section of the yard for the last time.....
and stopped to pick some carrots on my way back to the house.
Do they look like sculptures or what???












I made a big pot of minestrone soup and will add some beans tomorrow.

The pups kept me company and napped near the fire.


Chore duty tonight.  All the horses had rolled except for Berlin.



A simple dinner.
I had baked a ham and some sweet potatoes.
The salad included blackberries, bananas and apples....for a change.
Delicious.
Night all.







 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

I had to chuckle. I once wondered why they rolled in the dirt and mud too. I guess they are scratching their backs? Perhaps it feels good?
Quiet days here.