Followers

Monday, December 21, 2020

Post #7101 I'll Trade You Pea Soup for Spaghetti Sauce

Almost 40 degrees and melting....that means more mud.








Did not get much accomplished around the house, but that's no surprise.
We love having hard boiled eggs in the frig, so I managed to do that.


This afternoon I ran a couple of errands before having my car inspected.
They said it would take 45 minutes to an hour and I said I would wait outside.  (I'm so tired of being unintentionally exposed to people).  Anyway, I grabbed a chair and sat outside.  They felt sorry for me
and brought over a car that I could sit in while waiting.  A nice new one with heated seats.
I was in heaven.  That's what I call service.
Meanwhile back at the ranch.....



By tomorrow the rest of the lawn should be snow free.



Yesterday Jenny and several friends had a Zoom cooking lesson.
They were not able to get together for dinner so one of them (Carla, the great Italian cook)
taught them how to make her sauce.  Jenny traded me some for a jar of pea soup.
I added a few meatballs and that was a nice surprise dinner.


Night all.










1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Nice! We are expected to plunge into the deep freeze with wind chills -15 in two days. Yuck. But it is winter now.