Followers

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Post #7074 A New Day for Our Country


I've decided to switch from shavings to pellets in the stalls.
More cushion and much easier to clean.






Gary brought in our potted parsley today.  I wonder if I can keep it going.
The temperature was in the 30s all day and there were cozy naps taking place in the house.



Today we put up the signs Stephanie sent us,
then had tomato soup and avocado toast for lunch.  Great combo.




 This afternoon Karen rode Angel with a Western Saddle...I've only seen her ridden English.
Worked out very well.





We had breakfast for dinner tonight... always a nice alternative.
Night all.

PS

It was an absolute pleasure to watch President Elect Biden introduce 6 very talented, bright, 
experienced, qualified and very diplomatic "soon to be" members of his cabinet.  They were articulate and spoke with a great deal of integrity.  Time for all of us to take a breath and move on.  Hopefully days full of anxiety will disappear and everyone can get some sleep. 



 

5 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

I’ve ridden in western saddles occasionally and just don’t feel comfortable in them. But there’s a whole bunch of talented riders who can master both. Glad she had a nice ride.

I’m relieved with the news lately. Can’t wait til January 20!

Nancy J said...

Wonderful news, as President elect chooses the people to stand with him, I do hope that this will make a huge difference to your days up North.

Tomato Thymes said...

I agree that I am so glad we are moving in the right direction with dignified people in DC.

Anonymous said...

Yes we can finally feel confident we will have a new administration. So refreshing to see intelligent people speak about matters that will bring our country back. I look forward to watching the news again. Kathy

Val Ewing said...

I ride with either saddle, but use the western a bit more and the one I have that looks like a calvary saddle. I guess that is because I attach a breast collar and britchen to the saddles for keeping the saddle from sliding on our steep hills.
The western saddle looks great on her!
I didn't see the news but am happy to get it here tonight.

Cold, wet, fog.
Just right for November.!!