Followers

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Post #7067 A Little Snow....

A chilly morning with a little spitting snow later in the day.

The good news....I can load photos again.  I updated my computer to macOS Big Sur and have a lot to learn.  So many things are no longer usable....like Photo Shop Elements among other things.  It took hours for the update, and I had skipped a couple.  Fortunately I have a friend who will be able to help me out.

 So here goes.  Lots of photos today.








After morning chores I threw some hay down from the loft and put it in the feed room,
then I went our to the back pasture to pick manure.  The ponies kept me company.



















Late morning I was on the phone and did not even notice we were having a snow squall.
Too late for me to catch it and the snow did not stick.

It was one of those days....had to make some brownie cupcakes loaded with walnuts.






Tonight we had chicken marsala, compliments of Effortlessly Healthy.
I just had to heat it up and
made a salad.  Yum and so simple.
It looks like it will be cold tomorrow, then we will have several days in the high 50s.
Night all.




2 comments:

Nancy J said...

we are almost into summer and some places will get to just 7 Celsius tonight. Here it is wet and cold, looks a mite chilly for you all up there. Love your yummy meal, great comfort at the end of the day.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Cold here today but no snow or rain. Glad you got the photos working. I could go for one of those brownies!