Followers

Friday, July 10, 2020

Today Elliott Used His Get Out of Jail Free Card.

Another scorcher.
100 with the heat index.
 A stuffy morning.




 Me and my big ideas.
Today we had the horses switch pastures so Elliott
could get used to the big one.


 He did not think that was such a good idea.








 After chores I went in to the house for awhile.
Went back out to check on the horses mid morning and
everything was ok....but I knew Elliott did not like his
new digs.


 Half an hour later, I looked out toward the paddock
and saw four horses there!
Elliott broke out of jail.
He could have jumped it.
I let them hang out for about 45 minutes and then switched 
everything back to the way it was yesterday.
Had a doctor's appointment and wanted to know they 
were safe while I was gone.

 Back home by 4:30.









 Karen had put Elliott back with the others and they were
doing pretty well.

 Supper was simple.
Grilled Italian sausage with peppers and onions.
Squash from the garden.
Salad made with our own romaine lettuce.
We certainly had a lot of veggies tonight.

Night all.

No comments: