Followers

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Pot Luck

 Gary has worked hard to get all the gardens in shape.
















 We got out to the barn around 7:30 and the temperature 
was cooler than it has been the past few days.



 I had a burst of energy and made a pot of chicken soup as well as meatballs in sauce
to take to a pot luck dinner at Lauren L.s home tonight.
 I actually started listening to a new audio book this afternoon and will have to 
go back over several chapters as I kept falling asleep.
Evening chore duty tonight.  The barn was pretty comfortable.
Berlin came in first....
 then Angel and Maggie responded to my whistle.



 At 6:30 we arrived at Lauren's, had dinner and then 
 played some music for the neighborhood.






 A very nice evening.  Thank you for hosting Lauren.
I must say, that it is not easy to hear each other when there are 
no mics or amps for our instruments.
Home by 9:15.

Night all.


No comments: