Followers

Sunday, July 28, 2019

It's Back....













 After chores I mowed the lawn.  Tomorrow we may have higher temperatures
and some rain so I got it done.  The grass has been growing like crazy.
I decided to have eggs for breakfast and no lunch.

Went down to the Sunday Jam for just one hour as I had to be ready to go to a shower
for Helen's granddaughter, Shaina, at 2:15.
Kathy wrote this song for our Buskers.
Helen, Alicia, Joan and I arrived at Shaina and Mike's home a little before three
and within minutes there were at least 40 others there.

 I have told you about Shaina and Mike before.
She has a food truck (Effortlessly Healthy) and he has three food trucks (Chef's).
 This is their daughter.


 The meal we had was fabulous....of course it was prepared by Mike.
And there was even more than this!



 Diane, Shaina's Mom, prepared the baby's room and it had an animal theme.
 Shaina's Grandmother (my friend Helen...the artist) painted this for the new baby.
 So perfect.
 Shaina and Mike are great hosts and outdid themselves.
It was so hot and muggy, many chose to go in the pool.
There were two musicians providing music from the Dave Matthews Cover Band. 
Presents galore....

I did not get home until about 6:30....

 and I had chore duty.


 Got the girls tucked in around 7.  I hope it cools off tonight.

 Still hot and muggy.



Night all.


1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

We had the same yesterday! Eggs, toast, homemade jelly...bacon for lunch/early supper. It was HOT and muggy. However the storms moved through last night and we are going to get a break this week!
I hope the weather pattern comes your way.