Followers

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Bon Voyage....

After morning chores....





 I helped Mary Pat pull some rhubarb to take home,
 then I made French toast for breakfast.

 Gary also gave her a couple milkweed plants.
 Cloudia and Mary Pat kept busy from Tuesday until this morning.
We really enjoyed their company and expect to see them again.


 They left before 10 
 and I went out to finish mowing the pasture.







 This afternoon I made some pasta salad for dinner
 and had evening chore duty.




 The pastures look Lucious.
 Phoebe started barking when she saw two of the Yorkies from the back forty.
At 15, her eyesight must still be pretty good.
















 Pasta salad, bean salad and fruit salad....a perfect meal for this beautiful, sunny day.
 Phoebe started barking again after dinner while she was hanging out on the back porch.
There was a deer in the field next to the indoor.
I'm ready to put on some pjs.
Night all.

No comments: