Followers

Sunday, June 2, 2019

The Last Supper

It was a wet start to the day, but beautiful by this afternoon.


 Karen spent much of the morning clipping Maggie.  She was such a good girl.




 Gary worked in the veggie garden and put up some supports for a few of the tomato plants.
 He also put in pole beans...and beets?
Went down to the jam at 1 and recorded a few songs by the Hendersons.
I've said it before, I could listen to them all day long.






 I attacked the hosta garden and started pulling out the stickie weeds that like
to strangle everything else.



 Rebel lost his mask this afternoon and so far I have not been able to find it.
I got everything packed that I am sending with him tomorrow when we take him back
to camp.  Donating some pads, boots, halters, girths, a child's all purpose English 
saddle, helmet and more.  Someone might as well use that stuff....it has just been sitting around here.
 Homemade pizza for dinner....Carina's dough.





 I put it in the oven and went out to do chores.

 Yep, this was the Rebel's last supper before he goes to Forrestel Farm.
 I am pretty attached to this boy and hope everything works out so he can come back in August.
 Berlin is going to miss him....so will Angel and Maggie.



 Dinner when we got in from the barn.

Night all.


No comments: