Followers

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Adventures With Helen, Day 1

The weatherman was not kidding.  By late afternoon we were
hit with some very heavy rain.










 After chores I ran some quick errands which included Wegmans and the
optical department at Oak Orchard.  Picked up my new glasses.
Purple with a purple tint when I am out in the sun.  Quite a departure.
Attempted to clean the house as Helen will be here for the next few days
(that will conclude with another evening of storytelling and dinner).
I picked her up at Glen Darach Farm at 12:30 and we drove over to Lori S's home
for a "She Sings" rehearsal.  We have not met for over a month and it was really
fun to get back into singing.


We learned two songs that she is going to use in her presentation on Friday night.
One is African and the other is Scottish.

 Just as we were getting ready to leave
 the downpour was the hardest.
 Fortunately I made a pot of sauce yesterday, so dinner was easy.

Now we are going to take it easy.
Night all.


1 comment:

Nancy J said...

Looking forward to hearing Helen and her Scottish song,My Mum was born in Scotland, Cambuslang in South Lanarkshire, so anything related to that country is special for me.