Followers

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

62 Degrees With Snow On The Way Tomorrow Night

Another gorgeous sunrise this morning.






 And that was before I went out to the barn.
There was good light in the house...but not too exciting.






 Before lunch Little Wonder, Phoebe and I went down to Country Max for grain, then to Bergen to get some stamps at the post office.
Gary was busy interviewing a candidate this morning, and when he got home
 we finished taking down the last posts and boards in the pasture.
 Perfect timing, before the snow hits us tomorrow night.
 You could feel the change in temperature by late afternoon 
and the wind kicked up.


 Ironically, the sun was back out by 5.




 Gary had another dinner meeting tonight so I was happy to 
just have some French toast.
I have been a bum about going to Agape this week.
Did not go Monday or Wednesday and will try to make it tomorrow and Friday.
Today I finished another audible book...took it out to the barn with me
while I was cleaning stalls and plan to start doing that every morning.
So much for today....
Night all.

3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Beautiful pictures of the sunrise. Warm here too in the 50’s. Supposed to be a nor’easter Friday. Who knows. Love French toast, good choice. The girls will enjoy their new pasture I’m sure.

Grey Horse Matters said...

Beautiful pictures of the sunrise. Warm here too in the 50’s. Supposed to be a nor’easter Friday. Who knows. Love French toast, good choice. The girls will enjoy their new pasture I’m sure.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Same kind of day here too, but it didn't end with such a delicious dinner. I'm not kidding, I've been craving french toast! Maybe I'll make it this weekend, when it's supposed to turn winter here again.