Followers

Sunday, February 11, 2018

44 and Melting...

Calm and grey at chore time.








 We had a good turnout at our Sunday Jam.
 We are learning so many new songs...like
"Unchained Melody," "Goodnight Sweet heart," "Bring it on Home to Me,"
"Come Go With Me," "Dream a Little Dream," "End of the Line,"
"Georgia,"  "Teach Your Children Well" and many more.


 By the time I got home the temperature was up to 44 degrees and everything was 
getting soupy.

  I had evening chore duty.





 A yummy dinner.
Leftover meatloaf and rice....along with carrots and a salad made with
tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, feta and homemade croutons.
 Time for all of us to relax and maybe catch some of the Olympics.


 Night all.

PS
I knuckled under and ordered a new iMac today.  Mine is pretty old as computers go.
Now I need to get everything transferred from the
old to the new.  Should be interesting.

3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Love all those songs but my favorite is Unchained Melody by the Righteous Brothers. I’m sure you all sound great!

Nancy J said...

Transferring everything is a chore, I/we have a wonderful IT man here, who does it all for us.He did comment once that I have thousands of photos!!!

Val Ewing said...

We may warm up by Thursday again. It seems at least once every 10 days we have a warm up and then a cold snap!