Followers

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Windy...

 This has turned into a very unusual winter.
Today we had a high of 54 with winds up to 45 miles per hour.
To the West they were up to 60 mph.
 The mud was even worse, as it rained for awhile this morning.





 At 1 I drove down to the gallery for our Sunday Jam.
There were a lot of people there again....

 Nancy and Tom brought in this new song....I love it.

And then there are the old standards...


We are currently working on a set list as we will be performing in May at the 
opening of the Erie Canal.  So many songs to choose from.


 On the way home I stopped at Wegmans 
 and by then the sun met my expectations.
 As you can see, it is pretty wet around here.
 I got back to the farm around 4 and had just a little time to start on dinner
before going out to do evening chores.

 The tulips on our kitchen table are opening up a little.

 That late afternoon light was coming into the library and living room again.



 All 4 of the girls looked like piggies when I went out to tuck them in.


 Maggie won the prize for the most mud and wettest blanket.
I do not understand why she likes to roll in the ditch!





 Here's that wind I was talking about.

 A few days ago I made a pot of sauce and this is the first chance we had to eat it.
 We never get tired of comfort food.
Night all.


2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Windy and rainy here too. I saw Blue rolling in the mud today with his blanket on. What a mess. Looks like the jam session was a success. Love the flowers.

thecrazysheeplady said...

You all sound great :-D. Hey, what do you use for pizza sauce? I am having trouble with my red sauce pizzas being too watery. What am I doing wrong?