Followers

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Pizza

Not too bad out there this morning.
 There was a fresh dusting of snow....about an inch.

 Phoebe
 Sidney
 and Little Wonder
 stuck with me until chores were over.



 Class at 10:30.
LuAnne has a great idea for this piece.
Here is the before.
 For some reason, Sid stuck close to my students for an hour and a half.





 I had to buy a new printer today...my old one bit the dust.
After that, I went to the Town Hall to pay taxes and then met with the Town Supervisor.
On my way home the sun was going down....

 and when I got back to the farm, the colors were gorgeous.

 I had thawed out Carina's pizza dough and put it together
so we could eat before I had to go back to Brockport for a Town Board Workshop.
 Onions, red peppers and cheese.  Yum.

Night all.

No comments: