Followers

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

When The Moon Comes Over The Mountain

Rain...rain...rain and rain.
Loved it.   4 big downpours.

 Raining so hard the girls had to eat under the shed roof.
 I got soaked going back to the house and it did not bother me one bit.

Took a shower and was out in the Studio by 10:25, waiting for my class.
Carina, from Heritage Bell Farm, brought over our bread order from last week along with a loaf of Garlic & Herb Hearth Bread for a tasting.  I added a little peach balsamic vinegar to her oil and herb mixture and we dipped or added butter.  She had just made it this morning, so it was still a little warm and WAY OFF THE CHARTS!  We all ordered more for next week.









 Next week after class we are going to the Art Store in Henrietta and out to lunch.
I love doing that with this group.  Need some acrylics so Gary and I can finish our paintings.
It's truly like going to a candy store.
When I got back in the house, Gary had to try the bread.  We dipped and ended up putting a slice of tomato on the top for lunch.
 This afternoon is a blur.
At 5:15 we were at Jenny's for a birthday dinner with Finn.

 He wanted pizza from Ralph & Rosies, and we all loved it.

 It's hard to believe that this sweet boy is now 13!
 He's a champ in school and on his sports teams.


 I had a 7pm Town Board Workshop so I was off by 6:45.
 It was almost dark when I was driving home.









 Night all.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

I am so glad that you finally got some nice rain. It dumped buckets here last night in a fast and furious storm, yet...again.
But our pastures are green as can be.
I missed the full moon! Yikes, perhaps I can see it tonight!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Peek-a-boo horsie. A beautiful moon
Lily & Edward