Followers

Friday, August 19, 2016

Heating Up Again...

A nice, coolish morning.  The grass has started to grow like crazy and I just might have to mow the lawn tomorrow.
 After cleaning the stalls, I dragged a big old and very tall cat crate downstairs in the barn so I could clean it and have a place for Little Wonder to hang out when I do chores.

The temperature was rising quickly, so Judy and I decided to hit the pool.
 We treaded water for about 70 minutes and it felt great.


 This afternoon I checked out the garden and picked a basket full of veggies.
Tomatoes, cukes, peppers (huge) and green beans.  The rain has made such a difference.
 At 6 we went down to Mary and Adam's for some appetizers and drinks.
My contribution....tomatoes, onions, homemade croutons, Feta cheese and Greek Olives
topped with Peach Balsamic vinegar/olive oil.  The bees forced us to keep the food covered.

 How about this?  Blt's ...
 Adam is a great cook
 and he makes the best bread!
 Fortunately there was a breeze and the temperature had dropped.
 Great food.
 Good conversation...and a lot of laughs.


 The sun was setting on the way home.

 Our night light looks the same as it did months ago.
This plant has never been without blossoms.
Night all.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

A nice day. I think the little guy is coming home today. Very exciting. Can't wait to see more pictures of him.