Followers

Monday, August 15, 2016

Getting Ready

Not too bad out there this morning.
 The rain has started making a difference and green grass is appearing.




 This afternoon there was activity in the lane.  It looks like they are going to be running an electric line to the house being built in the back 40.  I can't believe they have worked this long with no electric or water.
 Phoebe and I took most of the day off.

 Well, that's not true.  Jerry delivered a bale of hay for us to sample...

 and I mowed the lawn (weeds).  It looks much better now and if we get rain tomorrow it will start shaping up.
 Dinner was a piece of cake.  Jenny sent us home with corn and grilled chicken
 so all I had to do was make a salad.
Our own red leaf lettuce, onion, orange, mango, blueberries, grapes and grilled chicken.  And a little extra sharp cheddar cheese.  We are still on the peach balsamic vinegar/oil kick.

 Night all.

PS
I dug out a crate and really cleaned and bleached it.
Set it right next to my comfy chair in the kitchen so
 Little Wonder can hang out where the action is.
The bed is very cushie/comfy and he has a couple new toys...
plus a little heart pillow.  His foster Mom will also send along
some of his current toys.
 They recommended a harness instead of a collar so this is what I picked out.
So funky.
He is getting neutered on Thursday and if all goes well I can pick him up on Saturday.
Then...my camera is going to get a workout!

2 comments:

Stephen Andrew said...

So exciting!! What a wonderful home he is in for!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Bet you can't wait for his arrival. I'm excited for you. Ginger got spayed today and she's still sleeping and resting tonight.