Followers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

DID YOU EVER GET TAGGED?


Gayle, from The White House, tagged me today and I am supposed to pay it forward.  Here are the rules she sent me...Remember that I am new at this....All of them are in my links.

1.  You have to tag 5 people
2.  4 out of 5 have to be followers of your blog
3.  One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and must live in another part of the world
4.  You must link back to whomever gave you the award

What the heck....here goes.

#1  Fe at Coyote Road.  Hooked up with her the first day she put out her blog.  Her writing is so amazing I read her everyday.  Do it, and you will be impressed.   Love her frequent comments and feel like I have known her for a long time.

#2  Nea at A North East Angle.  Nea lives in Sweden.  Gary is 100% Swedish and I am 50%...we have really enjoyed the photographs, her travel adventures and getting to know her family.
Her daughter "Strawberry" is now communicating with our grandaughter, Ariana (who is spending a month in Croatia with her grandparents, and does not have a computer to answer her posts).

#3  Michelle at Nemaste.  Michelle and I have been communicating for months.  Every post contains meaningful quotes and photos.  She is a very gentle and thoughtful woman.  Fun too!

#4  Lynda at Food, Fun & Farm Life in East Africa.  Lynda is also part of the Farm Blog link and can teach me so much about a different culture.  She posts great essays, recipes, photographs and much more.  She has a deep commitment to animals and goes above and beyond to improve the quality of their lives.

#5  That would be Gayle at The White House.  I receive comments from her every day.  She has a very active family up in Alaska (which I don't know too much about) and is doing her best to educate me on everything from the price of milk to the length of the growing season up there.  A box of garlic is heading north, and she is invited to head south.

Getting to know all these people, and many more, has been a pleasure and a fine learning experience.  You have to love it.
 

2 comments:

CoyoteFe said...

Lori - You say the kindest things! Yours is a hub of interesting people, places and music. Like a wonderful, casual dinner party (OK - I have to supply my own food and wine ... but you know what I mean.)

Diary From Africa said...

Thanks for this, Lori ! I think it's wonderful that as bloggers from all different walks of life & countries all over the world, we can unite together through blogging & realise that despite our different lifestyles and backgrounds, we are all in many ways, very much alike and all want the same things out of life .... I've only been blogging for 6 months but have found the blogging community to be such a warm and welcoming one !