Followers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

AHHHHHHH! AN EASY MORNING....


It seemed so simple, only working in one of the barns.  After chores, I did a little pasture mowing and then went into the house to do as much as possible before going down to the Center.  Set the table, picked up the house and took a shower.  Gary started mowing the lawn while I was gone, so as I was waiting for Phoebe to get groomed, I finished the rest and started getting the eggplant ready.  Picked her up, came home and fried it (glad I made the sauce last night)...finished vacuuming the downstairs, went out to do chores and got back into the house with enough time to change my clothes before our guests arrived.  I still need a break, even with the two horses gone.

2 comments:

CoyoteFe said...

Go ahead, girl! :-)

Lisa & Gerald said...

busy lady you are! Always on the go doing something!