Followers

Friday, November 18, 2016

Could Not Ask For More...

What an amazing day for November 18th.
Sunny and warm all day.




















 This weather sure is inspiring.
 Gary primed and painted a section of the house
 and then he spent the rest of the afternoon in the garden.
 Brussels sprouts are on the menu for Thanksgiving.
 I never expected it to be so hot the dogs would be panting.



 I passed on going to Agape and went for a trike ride instead.
Figured it would be a wash if I put in the same amount of time.






 We are going to get snow shortly and it will be curtains for these beautiful flowers I passed on the home stretch.

 I got back to the farm in time for lunch.


 Little Wonder, Phoebe and I took it easy for a couple of hours.   Not long after I started reading,  my eyes would not stay open.  So comfy.


 Jenny and I had a menu discussion regarding Thanksgiving, followed by me taking a trip to Wegmans to buy a turkey and everything else I needed.  I got a big one so she could take home some leftovers.
A simple dinner.  Wraps and leftover corn chowder.

Forgot to take photos of the finished products!
Night all.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad to see you enjoyed this beautiful day. Have a wonderful weekend!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Great pictures and a great day. It was beautiful here too.

Unknown said...

It has been so beautiful! I spent most of my day at a hospital appointment though and didn't get to enjoy it in the garden as I would have liked.