Followers

Friday, October 23, 2020

Post#7040 We Broke the Record. 80 Degrees.

7am.

7:40am

Berlin is always the first one out after breakfast and she heads down to the door by Elliott's stall.
By then, the sky was bright blue.










After chores I went to the Brockport Animal hospital to pick up Phoebe's pills.
They still had petunias in full bloom.

From there, I went to Country Max for grain and when I got back to the farm I started moving
brush, as there will be a pick up by the town on Monday.  We have a lot.....always.



Could not have been more beautiful.




A lot of leaves have dropped, so I decided to mow the lawn and mulch them up. 
 This weather has me goin'.

















This afternoon I picked more raspberries.  Wonder how long they are going to last.
Dinner?  Put everything together and made a pasta casserole and a fresh salad.

In a few days it's going to be dark before 5:30.  That will be an adjustment.
Night all.

PS

I am so tired of the political scene I could scream.

REPETITION 24 Hours a day.









 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

I get the political screaming thing. I feel the only thing I can do is hope that my vote counts for something.
We hit a low record yesterday! Wow, how different things can be!
Tomorrow we should get 1 to 3 inches of snow.
Covid has hit our ridge.
Times are very strange.