Followers

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Post #7022 Not Too Many Veggies Left in the Big Garden

 We started off with a very bright sunrise.














Gary has gotten serious about the big garden and pulled all of the tomato plants.We still have 6 in the kitchen garden and they are loaded.

I raked the indoor late morning.




The trees are really changing color now and all the leaves I mulched with the lawn mower on Sunday have been replaced.
Fortunately we still have mixed greens in one of the raised beds.





Today's bounty.
Around 5pm our friend Adam R. arrived.  I had admired the enormous plants
he had on his back porch and he brought me one!  It's an Elephant Ear and is HUGE.
What a gift!!!!
The pups and I drove to Brockport to pick up a pizza for dinner.
On the way home, the sky was changing.






Night all.
PS
The raspberry rustic tart was delicious.









No comments: