Followers

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Post # 7045 Have Not Seen The Sun In Days....

It's a muddy mess in the front paddock. 












Not much choice when it comes to picking flowers for the house.





I made a quick trip to Wegmans this afternoon and bought the ingredients for bean salad...
(5 kinds of beans and I add cooked carrots and corn, plus peppers and onions)

The marinade is vinegar, oil and sugar with a little salt and pepper.

Love to put this on salads.
While Gary was at a meeting in Albion I decided to rearrange the furniture in the kitchen.
I get itchy every once in awhile and like the change.
You know me, I love Twinkie lights year round.
When it's dark, the light is so soft.
As you might guess, this is where we spend most of our time.
At this time of the year, the fire is a very big draw.
Dinner was so simple.  Leftover cheezie/cauliflower soup and ham and cheese paninis.
Gary had dill pickles on his and I added the green tomato relish I made the other day to mine.
What a delicious combo.
Night all.









No comments: