Followers

Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Post #7037 Another One of Those Days

More rain last night and in the high 40s today.







I got back to the house around 9:00 and our friend, Ed C., arrived to install three exterior doors.
Surprise.  Surprise.  They were all made to open in the wrong direction.  I felt so sorry for Ed, who had to return them.  Hopefully they will be replaced in a week or so.
I had also received a huge package in the mail, holding the interpretive panel we have been working on.
It is absolutely gorgeous and will be installed in front of the Alumni House on Friday.
Gary had an online meeting all afternoon.  Steph spent some time looking at old photos and the pups and I took it easy by the fire.











Dinner....pure comfort food.
Fried apples and onions.....

leftover chicken and gravy on toast....along with last night's leftover acorn squash.  Perfect.

Night all.




 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Fried apples and onions? Wow!
I've never tried that.
The weather is dreary here so much so that I haven't felt like going out other than to do chores.
Hopefully I find something interesting to do on this new dull day.
Love those yellow flowers!