Followers

Monday, October 19, 2020

Post # 7036. Rainy Days and Mondays.....

 





Stephanie arrived in Brockport around 5pm after a long drive.  Several days ago she left her 
new digs in Kansas City and stopped to see Daniela in Illinois.  She has not been home in a very long time and is on her way to New York. Tonight we extended our dining room table so we could be socially distanced and had dinner with Jen, Finn, Coop and Scott.  Brownie cupcakes for dessert.
So good to see her after all this time.





Jen made ham and scalloped potatoes and I did the rest.  Yum.



I still love Twinkie lights.





Night all.







1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Nice that you were able to have company! I tried to figure out how to distance in my house but alas it is such a small cottage!
I love all of your photos of the flowers. Alas, no flowers left for me to put in vases. Perhaps it is time to go seek out milkweed pods and bittersweet.