Followers

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Post #3079 The Great? Debate

 It was raining when we went out to the barn this morning.  Nice and muddy.

Steph arrived around 8 to pick up three big bags of horse manure to take to her camp, where Vedrana (Joe's Mom) plants her garlic.  That should add to the soil!

Of course we all got wet.





I took it easy much of the afternoon, but did manage to make another batch of "piccillili."
(green tomato relish)



Everyone who has tasted it loves the flavor....on hot dogs, sandwiches or whatever.
From 3:30-5 I participated in a Zoom Town Gown Meeting.  Did not do much picture taking.

Good light.....
No cooking tonight...we ordered out.
And there is the stink eye.....

I imagine Little Wonder and Phoebe will sleep through the debate.  Not me.....
Night all.




2 comments:

Nancy J said...

I missed it but on election day we will have live broadcasts from 2 of our own TVNZ team, Anna Burns Francis at Trump H Q, and Jack Tame at Biden H Q. Will be interesting As our own new government is in place, lots out, lots of new ones in.

Val Ewing said...

I watched and it wasn't quite as painful as the first one. My take away is this. We are not red and blue people, we are Americans who live in the United States. One candidate expressed that and the other did not. Charlie slept through the debate, hubby watched football and I watched the debate on my phone with ear plugs. The wonders of technology!