Followers

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

We're Covered...

 ....and it's heavy.





 I think the high temperature today was 23.







 Rebel and the girls (and Gary) were watching something out back....maybe deer.


 Our driveway was a disaster and the snow was so heavy I called Jenny (who talked to Scott)
and he arrived around 9 to save the day.  He not only plowed, he got our snow blower working.


 Fortunately the sun was out part of the day.
It always feels better with a fire going. 


 We had a very brief Town Board meeting tonight.
Not too many more to go. 
The last one for Mary and me will be December 30th.
The full moon was beautiful....too bad my point and shoot could not take a decent photo.

Night all.

2 comments:

Nancy J said...

I have always though I would really like to live where there is snow on the back yard in the winter.Maybe not so much when I see how deep yours is right now. A good day to be inside and stay at home, Travel safely.

Val Ewing said...

I like your moon shot it gives it an interesting feel!
We got plowed out once already and ... wow how bizarre to have snow seemingly so early.