Followers

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Getting Ready...




 As you can see, we are still in a melting phase.
 I'm sure Rebel and the girls appreciate having grass again.





 Gary has been making progress cleaning out his barn and loading everything into the dumpster.
Now I have to get going on all the junk in our loft (above the kitchen).  W
We have a long way to go.




 We are having company tomorrow night and I got a head start on the 
shish ke bobs.  Marinating.
 I did venture out for a couple of errands.
My car indicated that I needed air in my tires so I had that taken care of at Subaru.
Then, I washed the filth off my car and picked up some grain at Tractor Supply.
Not all that productive.

Set the table when I got back to the farm so all I have to do tomorrow is a quick cleaning.


I spent part of the day tuned in to the hearings....
Who knows how this will all turn out.
 Phoebe and I enjoyed the fire.
 Dinner was easy, as I thawed out some sauce and meatballs I had in the freezer.
Night all.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

That dumpster looks familiar. We just cleaned out the garages on the farm and house and basements etc. Didn't think we'd fill it up but we managed to have it almost overflowing. I didn't realize we'd collected so much junk over the years!