Followers

Friday, November 8, 2019

More Snow...

 Good light inside and snow outside.
 We started off in the low 20s.  Yikes!



 I set the hay in the sunshine instead of under the shed roof.



 At 10am I went to the groundbreaking ceremony for Frances II apartments over on Owens Road.
2 years ago they completed part I and ended up with a huge waiting list and I'll bet it happens again.
The Cornerstone Group and Lifetime Assistance have worked well together, bringing affordable housing to our community that includes apartments for Lifetime clients.
Even tho Mary and I lost the election, I intend to stay active as a board member until the
end of December, when or term ends.
As they say, "it's not over 'til the fat lady sings."

 I spent the afternoon doing very little.  Finished listening to a book 
and made some chicken soup.





 Most of the snow had melted by late afternoon.
The pups and I were in a napping mood as
whenever I start a fire, we are toast.





 Gary got home around 6 after spending the last four days at a conference in Maryland.
I'll bet he has fallen asleep watching the news.
It was a very long drive.

Night all.

1 comment:

Nancy J said...

A fire is so warming and is great company too. Love that white stuff though, and always wish we lived where it would fall more than once in about 50 years!!!