Followers

Friday, October 5, 2018

Out To Lunch....And Dinner

Yes!  I found my old Muck boots.
 It was sunny this morning, but the mud was still deep in the front paddock.

















 At noon I arrived at A Different Path Gallery as my students and guest artists were delivering their work.



 Ironically, when I was going to my car Judy and Helen were across the street!
They were going to Java for lunch and I met them there.


 I had not expected to see Helen again before she left for Scotland, 
so this was a treat.
When I got back to the farm Gary and his friend Ed C. were having coffee and 
chatting at the kitchen table.  It was very chilly in the house so we started a fire.
 Another friend stopped by for garlic and we also chatted for a long time.
I had chore duty and did not feel like making dinner....too late.



 Tucked in Rebel and the girls.

 By then it was getting dark and we
made another trip to the village.
Decided to try Piccolo Bistro.
The place was packed, but we were invited to sit with some friends at the
table in the front window.  No waiting.  Great!
Gary had a fish fry
 and I had Fazool Chicken.  Both were delicious.
 Back at the ranch....
Night all.





No comments: