Followers

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Time to Put the Blankets On....

Bitter cold all day long.
Rebel and the girls have grown some pretty good coats but I just could not see having them waste all their energy keeping warm.


I was very pleased that Abbe's blanket fit Rebel.  He seems so much bigger.
When I walked out to the back pasture to take some photos all the horses were on high alert.  Why?
Because the five tiny Yorkie mixes who live in the 
back 40 were all running into the pasture.
Which horse chased them out?
My old girl....Berlin.
Little Wonder tried it a couple of times, but all 5 ganged up on him and 
he ran back to me.  I think he weighs as much as all 5 of them together.
 Their owner has been reminded several times that they are going to
get hurt, but......


 Phoebe was nowhere near us.



 I got a haircut today, picked up some grain and shavings on the way home
and was not very productive.  Looking for an audio book to listen to.
At this time of the year reading (listening) appeals to me.


 From now on, we will be having fires everyday,
and that keeps me in slow.....
 Chicken salad for dinner.  So good.
 Gary cleaned out all the veggie gardens and put them to bed.
Very impressed that he was so organized today.
A few flowers are still in the other gardens.
Night all.


1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Love your new header picture. You can always count on the older horses to take care of business. Good work Berlin! We have Blue who chases geese and anything else out of his paddocks. Got a kick out of the expression on Phoebe's cute little mug in that one pic.