Followers

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Three Trips

I have been crazy busy for days!
 This morning after chores I went down to the Market so I could see what my
music friends were playing.  It's the first time I've been able to catch them.


The peppers were quite amazing and I went for the red ones.



 That was trip number one.
I got home in time to grab a sandwich (had stopped at Wegmans first) and by 12:45 I was on my way back to the village for our Sunday Jam.  Trip number 2.


 George was there and we were very happy to see him.


When I got home, the dogs and I went out to the garden and I 
picked some beets and carrots while they played.




 I hardly had time to wash the veggies and fruit


 before I drove down to Fazool's for a reception being held for the crew of the Lois McClure.
Trip number 3.





 Paul Comstock made a power point presentation about his Lake Champlain kayaking trip...

 and we were introduced to the crew of the Lois McClure.
Eric, the Captain, presented our mayor with two trees to be planted in the village.
We met him several years ago when the Lois McClure stopped at our port for the first time.

 As she is a sailing vessel, she can only be moved with a tug boat.
This is it's Captain with Gary.
 Free tours were given for the past two days.

 I left the Welcome Center around 6:45....ready to crash.
 But no.....first I had to feed the girls and get them tucked in for the night.








Only one thing left to do....then I am off duty.
Night all.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Very busy day for sure. Bet you sleep like a rock tonight!