Followers

Friday, August 4, 2017

The Gamut

(SCROLL DOWN TO AUGUST 3RD TO VIEW FARM TO TABLE 17)

The day started off with a lot of sunshine and ended with severe storm warnings.













 By 3:30 I had to put the horses in....lightning and very heavy rain.





 I had a couple meetings between 10 and 2 and managed to make some refrigerator pickles out of our cucumbers.
 Dinner?  Corn, leftover BBQued Green Beans, pickled beets (ours) and deviled eggs.
Night all.

PS
Here are some shots from yesterday.











2 comments:

Connie said...

What a beautiful blog. I am so happy that I found it. I'm a farm girl "want to be". Three years ago my hubby and I purchased an old run down 1905 cottage on an acre of land and it has been our mission to turn it into our dream home. I'm a late bloomer, gardening, learning to can, these are things that I've only dreamed about . . . now I'm living my little country dream.
Your newest follower, Connie :)

Val Ewing said...

Wow looks like a crazy day. Hopefully the storms didn't do any damage.
I'm keeping an eye on our sweet corn. I can't wait until it is ready!