Followers

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Not Much...

 More rain last night!

 Nice and cool for chores and the sun was out for most of the day.


                              Not too much excitement for Little Wonder and Phoebe.
 I mowed half of the lawn and picked some cucumbers and raspberries to put on my yogurt.
The peppers are coming on much stronger now.




 Gary and I had a meeting at 3 to discuss the final plans for the upcoming Farm-to-Table 
Dinner that will take place on Saturday.  It is a fund raiser for Oak Orchard Health...
Gary is a board member so we are pretty involved.
When we got back to the farm,
 You guessed it!
Another monsoon blew through the area.
I can't finish mowing until tomorrow.
I picked up a couple of cob salads for dinner as I was not in the mood to cook,
and went to a 7pm meeting in Brockport.
Not a lot of picture taking today!
Night all.

No comments: