Followers

Monday, August 7, 2017

Not A Whole Lot Goin' On





 When I finished the chores, Ben (farrier) arrived to trim Berlin and Abbe's feet.







 They behaved themselves and spent the rest of the day chowing.
 After I finished cleaning up the grooming room, my friend Judy arrived.
She is visiting from Florida and was here to collect her annual stash of garlic.
Always some of the best conversations of the year.  We are on the same page.....
Hope we can have a little more of her time before she and Randy leave.
 Around 3:30 I drove to the Village so I could check out some furniture at Dunn's.
On a mission to get a couch and chair for the local seniors who are moving from the Lodge on the Canal up to the Rec Center.  Hopefully I can pull this off.
 Also stopped at the Town Hall and ended up talking so long I did not get  home until 5:15.
A simple dinner planned for tonight.
Check out those beautiful eggs!
 Scrambled....home fries made from new potatoes and Carina's Cinnamon Swirl toast.
Perfect.
 It's raining again and the pups are relaxing....I'm next.

Night all.

3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Not much going on here either. Lots of rain. Good day to take it easy.

Cloudia said...

Now that I live in the county of Marin County CA, I appreciate your life on a whole other level, :)

Val Ewing said...

I do love getting fresh eggs from my neighbor, there is nothing like that! When I have the kids with me, we are invited to come and 'pick' our own eggs.