Followers

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Sun*Rain*Fog

Finally, the sunrise had some color in it (6:30am).











 After chores I took a quick shower and was ready for class.

Every Tuesday Pam and Little Wonder can't wait to see each other...
and he gets a lot of
 hugs.
Today he went from her lap to Helen's.



 Carina made her usual bread delivery and brought her kids along.
 This beautiful child had a vase full of flowers
 and went around to each of us
 asking what color we would like to have.

 Just the sweetest gesture!

 Pam had brought along some peaches from her tree and the kids ate them right away.
 I am so happy that we met this family!

 The pups and I waited for everyone to leave so the cars were not moving when we went back
to the house.  They were very patient.
 These flowers
 were in bloom
 near
 the
 Studio.

 Of course I had to watch an episode of "Suits" while I was preparing dinner.
Country ribs, corn, coleslaw and taa daaaaaaa, Carina's Challah bread.  The best!
 A 7pm I had a Town Board meeting and on the way home
it started to get very foggy.





Night all.

No comments: