Followers

Friday, December 11, 2015

64?????

 There is absolutely no hope for Abbe to remain clean.
 Fortunately it's starting to dry out in most places that were quite muddy.



 After chores I did a few things around the house and ended up at The Center for the
 Holiday Chorus concert and lunch.
 It was good to see so many of the people we used to sing with.


 There was an excellent turnout....

 and the food was great.

 Last year at this time we had a foot of snow.  
Today it was 64 degrees and I dragged the rings.
 The sun was gorgeous and as soon as I finished, Angel was out there looking for a place to roll.








 I decided to pick the pastures while the weather was so great.
 The wind was very strong and the girls were on high alert.









 At 4:30 the pups and I made a quick run to Wegmans.


 When I put the groceries in the back of the car, they always check me out.

Spoke to Jenny when I got home and postponed dinner as we are meeting her at 58 Main for 
a fundraiser being held for Cooper's baseball team.
 Lots of food and conversation.  
Not our usual dinner...
as in wings, meatballs, pizza and pulled pork.
 (sounds like something men would order...where's the salad?)
 Night all.

1 comment:

Stephen Andrew said...

I know I shouldn't complain, but I am just not happy with this weather! I usually use my patio as a giant walk-in fridge (or freezer, depending) for all my Christmas cooking! I will be at a loss without it! And the mud. But I'm glad your girls are enjoying it! After last winter, you certainly deserve a break!