Followers

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Low Profile

A pretty relaxing day.









 After chores I drove into Brockport for an appointment with the massage therapist.
Boy did I need it!  The hot stones really made a difference.

 Even tho the sun was out, the cold was very raw.


 I spent much of the afternoon reading and trying to keep my eyes open.

 I had evening chore duty and really appreciated having it so light out.





When finished, I drove back to the village to take some photos for a friend.
On the way home, I stopped at Wegmans for a few things and picked up a chicken salad sub for dinner.  Did not get back to the farm until 7:30 and it was far too late to start cooking.
The fire was going and that was it for me.



Not for Little Wonder!  He wanted to play fetch with Jacks and his green bone.



Phoebe watched, but was not interested.
Night all.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

It seems the puppies never run out of energy and always want to play. I have the same thing going on with Ginger.