Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Colorado Skies....




















 Today the temperature was right around freezing and the solar rays melted a little snow.
After chores I went to Agape and did my thing.
20 minutes elliptical/20 minutes bike.
 On the way home I made a quick stop at the bank and picked up a few things at Wegmans.
Then, I had to take a quick shower so I could go back to the village to play duplicate bridge.
Even tho we thought our cards were not that great, my partner and I came in first!
 Home a little after 4....

 and started working on dinner.
 Wings (Asian style) with homemade lomain and (I know you think I'm crazy)...bananas.
 The sunset was almost as beautiful as the sunrise.

 Night all.

PS
Thanks to all who left such sweet comments regarding the recognition received for being one of the top 50 blogs about farm life....here and on fb.

1 comment: