Followers

Friday, February 10, 2017

Black and White....

For a change.
 Once again it was 3 degrees with the wind chill.
 Both of the dogs went back in the house before I cleaned the stalls.
I let them out for a few minutes when I finished and that was about all they wanted.






By 10:15 I was doing my thing at Agape.


After that I went over to Sally's to help her with her packing.
I bubble wrapped paintings and started boxing clothes.
We needed many things at Wegmans, so I stopped there on the way home.
By the time I got back to the farm I was shot and ready for a nap....which lasted for
about 1 hour and a half!  
Not in a dinner making mood.
The dogs had carrots....
 I had soup and a salad...
 and Gary had soup and toast with peanut butter.
Very exciting.
 After that, it was more time by the fire.






Night all.
PS
Some things (life food and fires) don't cut it in black and white.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

I like the black and white for most pictures.