Followers

Friday, June 15, 2012

NOW IT BEGINS...

 Daniela and Ariana went out to the barn to help Gar with chores.


 When he left for Java, I went out and mowed the back pasture.  Things are shaping up.





 Jenny picked up the girls and took them to her house and then over to Tina and Roger's for a swim.
I imagine I will get the pictures tomorrow.

At 4 Gary drove me down to physical therapy...off the farm at last.
 "Hey John!"
 My first session went very well and I did not cry when my leg got stretched. 
 Maybe there is hope for me.
 While I was there, Gary and the crew was over at the Welcome Center for a photo shoot.
 I started chores tonight....


 Gary cleaned the run-ins.

He took a nap (no kids here tonight) and our friend Sally came up for another
load of spinach.
 The gardens are going nuts.


 Bike cleaning is on the agenda for tomorrow.
 When I went out to take masks off, the horses had already tucked themselves in.
Night all.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice to hear things keep rolling along with your recovery.

Cloudia said...

Have a GREAT Weekend!

Aloha from Waikiki,
Comfort Spiral
> < } } ( ° >

> < } } (°>

><}}(°>

Rama's Mama said...

Hi there! New follower here! What lovely farm and garden photos. I look forward to reading more. :-) When you get a min, pls come by our blog and say hello! http://raisingrama.blogspot.com/

Terry said...

Getting back to the grind! Yay!