Gorgeous light this morning....in the high 30s.
Talk about bed hair......
So peaceful.....
Little Wonder and I finished the series I have been watching and I was not very productive for the rest of the day. Gary and I are still coughing....using a lot of Kleenex. How long does this last? Fortunately I don't have a fever and my sinuses are not achy. That throat tickle does not give me a break. I cancelled my Chiro appointment and music for tomorrow.
I did have a nice chat with my friend Sandra (Minnesota) and that was my upper for the day.
Gary was kind enough to bring in all that plants that were on the kitchen porch as it could get in the low 30s tonight. Unfortunately it was late afternoon before I started taking pictures so they don't show up very well. They should be putting plenty of oxygen into the rooms. The ones that spent the summer outside grew like crazy (hibiscus).
So huge for this space.
By the way....I made the very worst dinner I have ever made in my life. Had a cauliflower and wanted to turn it into a cheesy cauliflower soup for dinner. Try that without using salt or bouillon. Yuck! Will never do that again!!!!
Night all.






















No comments:
Post a Comment