Followers

Monday, January 4, 2021

Post #7115 Short and Sweet

Mornings have been so dark.
And the front paddock has been so disgusting.


After chores I plugged in my amp and spent some time trying to 
work on "Rainbow Connection."  It's a great song for a uke.
Need to get back in a groove and find more new music.

Before lunch I made some gingerbread cupcakes...
and then, a big batch of bean salad.



After that I was mesmerized by the fire,  not very productive.
Nothing sounded good for dinner.  Gary suggested white pasta and it fit the bill.
The salad was a combo of mixed greens and the bean salad.
I sautéed a big onion until caramelized and threw in some cherry tomatoes for a few minutes.
Tossed it on some fettuccini with olive oil, butter, pepper and cheese.
Really good and made in 20 minutes (or less).
A very simple dessert.
Night all.



 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Sometimes winter can be such a bummer and I know you did a lot of art
classes in the winter. Uff.
We had some beautiful frost and fog to enjoy. Dark and dreary for days, but
now the sun has made an appearance and mud and muck will follow!