Followers

Thursday, October 17, 2019

And It Rained, and Rained

Not very good in the picture taking department today.
 It was pouring when I went out to the barn.
 The horses were smart enough to stay under the shed roof for awhile.
Little Wonder got soaked and Phoebe wanted to go back in the house.
 More hibiscus blossoms.....

 My friend Jean came over today.  She is from St. Charles and is in the area visiting her family.
We went out to lunch and chatted for hours.
Unfortunately I did not feel well (food poisoning?)
I had put the horses in their stalls before we went out as they were soaked and the
temperature was in the low 40s.  They went back out when Karen got here.
I'm still trying to get their blankets dry as they got soaked hanging on the porch last night.
By tomorrow they should be ok to take out to the barn.
In the meantime, the kitchen smells like horse.
 When Jean left, I took a very long nap with my buddies.

 A perfect day for a fire.
Night all.

No comments: