Followers

Monday, September 2, 2019

Half An Inch

We got half an inch of much needed rain last night.











 I decided to make a rustic tart for dessert tonight since we currently have a lot of raspberries.
Company coming for dinner.

 Since I overdid it....the juice ran all over the place.
 When Roz and Randy arrived, I showed them how to make pickled beets...
and then we had our appetizer....yep, gazpacho soup.
 Roz brought the makings for a grilled romaine salad
(croutons, asiago cheese and caesar dressing).
May I say that it was beyond outstanding!
 Gary grilled the pork and Randy was in charge of the romaine.



 We also had BBQued green beans, pilaf and pickled beets.
Outstanding flavors.

 After a short walk, dessert was served.
Night all.


2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

I am going to drive or fly out east and come and eat supper at your house. It always looks fantastic!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Save me a jar of beets, please!!!