Followers

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Aunt Judy!





 This was an insane day and I could not catch up.


 After chores I did a few things on my computer and went out to the Studio for class at 10:30.







 While I was out there, Judy (Skoog/sister-in-law) and her sister Betty arrived at the farm.
We have not seen each other in decades.
The house was so cold Gary started a fire in the kitchen.
 Jenny arrived at 1:15 and we sat down for lunch.
We had pasta with the bolognese sauce I had already made.
 Crusty bread....
 and salad.
 What a great reunion!


 After lunch and a lot of conversation (caught up on everything), we went for a tour of the farm.







 Gary sent them home with bags of garlic.
Betty lives in Buffalo and Judy lives in North Carolina.
 I spent the rest of the afternoon working on political stuff.
No rest for the wicked.

Town Board meeting tonight.
Home around 8 and ready to crash.

Night all.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Looks like it was a great time! I'd love to get my husband and his sister together again...she moved far away. Though getting them together is like mixing oil and water.
I'd love to see my brother and sister for that matter.
Perhaps one day!